What Have you Learned?
Since it was the last meeting of the PG Group for the year, we used the meeting to have a chance to look at, think about, and share things people had learned along the way. It was a chance for them to be surprised at what they had accomplished over the past year. While the increments of change in ourselves are often too small to notice day to day, looking back at the year as a whole lets you see more clearly the distance you have traveled and the changes you have made. Here are a few questions to think about that might open some perspective on how far you have come.
- What new things have you learned to do?
- What things your loved one used to do have you now learned to do?
- What new things have you learned to do just because you wanted to?
- How did you learn to do them?
- How did it make you feel to be able to do them?
- What can you share with others about the process of learning to do new things?
- What would you like to learn in the upcoming year?